Tips & Tricks are a series of thought-provoking recommendations for collaboration, innovation and action.
Use our Tips & Tricks as a discussion-starter and creative tool to help you reflect on your work and explore new perspectives and possibilities. We’ve been co-designing Tips & Tricks resources since 2014, when we worked with academics and community activists to explore how they could better understand each other’s ways of working.
- Tips & Tricks from Community Activists
- Tips & Tricks for Academics Working with Communities
- Tips & Tricks for Artists and Communities Working Together
- Tips & Tricks for Living Labs (a collaboration with the European Network of Living Labs)
- Tips & Tricks for Building a Sustainable Living Lab (a collaboration with iSCAPE and the European Network of Living Labs)
See what's in stock below.
Each Tips & Tricks resource pack includes 20 cards: each card displays a short statement and a colourful illustration, with advice ranging from being ‘dogged but not inflexible’ to remembering that experts should be ‘on tap, not on top’.
Whether you use them as a workplace resource, a discussion-starter or a reflection tool, we hope these Tips & Tricks inspire you to start new conversations and see the ‘everyday’ with fresh eyes.